Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Heater for sale

Rampmonkey

Got a Clayton heater for sale. It's from/ for a 1999 1.6 Sprint. Came with the car when I bought it, still boxed. I was told it had never been fitted but it looks like it has been used/ tried at some point - good as new though! All pipes and ancillaries present. Part No. Q1016R

Andy, I have an old type heater sitting in my garage loft. I know it has a leak but I'm fairly sure that it looks repairable with some soldering. I took it out on the eve of a long trip to SW France years ago and never put it back. No longer have my Seven so you are welcome to it FOC or possibly a small donation to NTL???

Alan

PS location, we're about 15 mins south of Gatwick.

Hi Alan,

That sounds ideal - my original matrix had a similar leak but got lost after I took it out many years ago.

I wont be able to pick it up for a few weeks as we will be off on our tour of France and Switzerland in the Seven. I'll Blatmail you when we return.

This doesn't help Rampmonkey sell his Fresh-Air heater though...

Cheers

Andy

GJT,

VERY nearly! It's one of these....(Hopes the link works... *rolleyes*)

/Users/jasonhollingsworth/Downloads/P100525_175251.jpg

Offers wise, as a new Caterham owner I'm gonna throw myself at the honesty of forum users to decide a sensible offer; outside of the Caterham website I have no idea what the going rate is! *confused*

If the link doesn't work I can email direct.

Cheers!

RM

• 2 weeks later...