Click here if you are having website access problems ×

DRE Shift lights at 25% discount

MartinH

Hi All,

As started on the ChitChat thread here I am arranging for Digital Race Electronics shift (change up) lights to be bought by club members for a short window of time at £59.95instead of £79.95 (plus postage)

See the sellers website here

You will be able to choose the colour of the LED lights in the unit to suit your taste.

I have not seen the units myself but several other members seem to recommend them and have said they are easy to install and set up. 3 wires to connect and a digital readout on top of the unit to help set the rev/change up points.

We need 30 peopleto participate in this to get the discount and at the time of this posting I have 22 peopleinterested.

I am still discussing with the seller as to the best way to accept the payments but he tells me that he is away until 11 June and can fulfill the orders just after he gets back.

I will update this thread when I have final details of how to place the order but please register interest on either this thread or the earlier one on ChitChat. Please do so by FRIDAY 11 June if interested.

Cheers,

Martin

PS: I don't work for DRE by the way!

Duratec R300 SV finally alive!

Hi Folks,

OK - finally we have the ordering and payment details.

Please follow the link here:

www.caraddiction.co.uk/Lotus7Club.htm

This will take you to a special payment page they have created just for us. Here you can choose your LED colour preferences as well. Note this is a PayPal payment page but you DO NOT NEED A PayPal account - you may pay using regular credit/debit card if you prefer.

This offer will be open until Friday 11th June ONLYso please get your orders in quick.

All the best *wavey*

Martin

Duratec R300 SV finally alive!

• 1 month later...

Whoops, I have been a bell end and ordered one ( a friend mailed me the link whilst I was on holiday).

I came to have a look here about fitting and I realised I was too late (although the page is still up and it let me place the order).

To the OP / arranger of the discount - I don't want to tread on anyone's toes, do you want me to contact DRE direct and apologise for ordering late, or are you happy for me to let it run and see if they either fulfill the order or contact me to refund??

Thanks (and sorry)

Graeme