Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lifeline 2.4l AFFF fire extinguisher

James_Russell

Morning all,

I bought this having mis-interpreted the regs prior to my first race event. I needed a plumbed-in system so this is surplus to requirements. To suit sprinter/hill climber/road car etc or for keeping in your garage/trailer/house etc for peace of mind. Comes with pin, pressure indicator and bracket with quick-release clips.

over £83 including delivery from Demon-Tweeks,

For sale at £50.

Q41 ACF Classic Grad #98

• 1 month later...

Hi James

I'm very interested in this, subject to a little more info.

Your post implies that the extinguisher is new, or at least a recent purchase. However, could you please confirm when.

Also, is it this model here

Cheers

Peter

Peter Burt

Afternoon Peter,

I bought the extinguisher from Demon Tweeks in February for use in my race car. It was screwed to the passenger's floor for one race weekend and has since lived in a box in the garage! It does look like new.

The stamped MSA label suggests the extinguisher was manufactured and charged in November.

The link in your post is exactly the same model.

I hope thats helpful *wavey*

Q41 ACF Classic Grad #98

I can confirm it is new except for that one weekend's in the footwell of his car, I saw Bishy jnr get it out of the box and fix it to his floor at the end of March. In fact IIRC he presented the extinguisher still in its box to the scrutineers *eek* *tongue* 😬

I can also confirm it is of no further use to him and hope he will be turning up at Anglesey with the correct (plumbed-in) extinguisher 😬

Hi James

Just got back in front of a screen at home after work. Thanks for your reply (and thanks to coyoteracer11 for his 'verification' 😬)

That sounds great so, yes please *thumbup*

Did you intend the £50 to be 'delivered', or can we meet somewhere seeing as we are not too far away from each other?

Cheers

Peter Burt