Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nosecone badge

Matthew Willoughby

I too am looking for one as my plastic one is fading (they certainly don't last as long as the earlier enamel ones). ... so 2nd dibs here please - or if anyone else has a 'mint' standard badge in yellow and green... im interested (matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk) [once Mr Willoughby is sorted out with one first of course]

nb. I believe you can still get the metal/enamel version but it is 3x the price of the plastic one that looks almost identical from a distance. Of course the plastic one is half the weight too for all you 'superlight' fanatics ;)

Superlight (mk.1) 1800k car #91

I've got one, but I think it's the 50th anniversary one which seems to come as standard now and I'll need to check condition as it was on my nosecone that was smashed up when I crashed. I was going to keep it as a momento, but as it turns out I'm not sentimental at all and it's now in a cupboard.

Back home on Friday evening, but drop me a blatmail if you might be interested and I'll check what I've got.

Jez

Thanks - I'm still looking for a badge but it needs to be A1 condition 'original' green and yellow '16 valve' one not the 50th aniversary one. if anyone has anything suitable (now Matt W is sorted) mail me at matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk thanks

Superlight (mk.1) 1800k car #91