Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New Ladies Record

Simon.Rogers1

I have had a look through past results and the highest score I can find previously is from Lynn at Goodwood last year with 94.66%

I haven't had the time sheets yet but I'm sure Ray has the percentages from yesterday and can confirm that Tam set a new benchmark 😶‍🌫️

Lynn another storming drive. You'll have to wear those heels in the car more often. Probably lets you see over the screen easier eh standing that tall *wink*

Competition Sec

Management Team Member

If in doubt.......Flat out!

Lisa,

*thumbup*You go girl *thumbup*

Having read the reports, I can't wait to get back and try and do something.

Last weekend sounds brilliant

Welcome back Tam...and with a vengance, I here Mercedes are looking for a driver

Enjoy,

Mike

(aka VII SVN)

My best is 95.4% at Pembrey last year, so absolutely, Tam has set us all a new bench mark and her ability to transform from yummy mummy to racing queen on demand yesterday was amazing. 😶‍🌫️

I think all the girls had a great day and all beat our PB's. *smile*

Lisa, when I got home I looked at my times for the last two years; when I did my first Sprint at Curborough two seasons ago I was slower than you were yesterday (and I had alot more horsepower), so keep going, you are doing great!

Having fun with Custard

Well done to all the ladies - please can I have some of what ever you're taking.

One day I will get 90 points - just hope it's before I get my bus pass.

In the meantime I am in awe - especially of Lynn - I know how fast you had to go to get such a cracking time. *smokin*

So 😶‍🌫️ to you all (including Lisa - good effort girl)

Gill

Team Trailer Trash

Gill

When compared to cars with equal levels of equipment, a manual gearbox etc you did score over 90% on Sunday *thumbup*. I think you need to prepare a H&S assessment with the conclusion that all cars equipped with sequential gearboxes should move to class 6 *tongue* *wink* 😬

Hi Ladies, (Judith here.........I'll get round to my own username one day!!)

Stop setting all those fab records and times.......how am I ever going to beat you all next year!! 😬

V many congrats to you all, it's fantastic to have the ladies up there and a great incentive for us all. Welome back Tam and well done Lisa!

I had a great day swanning about as "secretary of the meeting" ( *confused*complete with radio on which no-one ever called me!!

Now.............where's my seven??

Ray- think you have a point on sequential, but rule should be that they would go to class 6 if the engine was not originally fitted into any machine with a squential, whic would of course allow BECs to stay in class 5 😬

Rob

PS I assume someone will send me the results

PPS Gill - you came mightly close to 90 at aintree last year ISTR

What a fantastic day with amazing weather - face like a beetroot now *redface*

Well done to Suz for setting a new ladies record score of 95.77% which was sensational *smokin*

Well done to all the other winners and record breakers *thumbup*. Richard's expression was priceless when Tom broke the class 3 record in T1 😔 and Richard did well to compose himself to set his own class 3 record in T2 😶‍🌫️

As David put it last week, that is the end of our spring season. Have good fun at the next set of events and we'll look forward to seeing some of you at Harewood *wavey*

Judith here. I have a rather fetching pair of leopard skin shoes - brown and cream- hmmm...... *confused*

Malcolm currently demonstrating major chassis painting avoidance tactics!! Only one thing for it - I'll have to lock him in garage!

Suz, fab ladies points at Mira, *smokin* I'm sorry for my sharp, albeit slow, memory 😬 re 96.77% I just need to get back out to defend it now!

Right, where are those garage keys??

Hi Sorry, Im not very good at keeping up with the blat chat..

Well done all the ladies, and its good to have Lisa on board now too *wavey* who is doing fab *thumbup*.

So the ladies record remains unbroken wiht Judith reigning supreme 😶‍🌫️, we will all have to work that bit harder then!

Have fun at the next few events. Sorry I shall not be there to join in the fun ☹️ but will be keeping a keen eye on everyones progress!

See you all *wavey* in August

TP