Click here if you are having website access problems ×

7 x 7's Sun 16/05/10 Scotland

David aka Blue7

Hi Blue7

Safely back in Cambridge now after a great 'adventure' around Scotland. It was a great trip and I was glad that you managed to get over to meet up.

The next time I am planning to be up north (admittedly not 'Och Aye' north) is Sunday 25th July for the Rippon Classic Car Gathering - you in? (I know a man who can get you a 'free' pass for £3!)

To the rest of the '7x7ners' on 'Scot Blat 2K10' it was great to meet you all. Hopefully see some of you on 25/07.

First time spotted for me - I think maybe I am now an official '7ner' 😬 🤔

Hi Blue7

Safely back in Cambridge now after a great 'adventure' around Scotland. It was a great trip and I was glad that you managed to get over to meet up.

The next time I am planning to be up north (admittedly not 'Och Aye' north) is Sunday 25th July for the Rippon Classic Car Gathering - you in? (I know a man who can get you a 'free' pass for £3!)

To the rest of the '7x7ners' on 'Scot Blat 2K10' it was great to meet you all. Hopefully see some of you on 25/07.

First time spotted for me - I think maybe I am now an official '7ner' toothy smileyquestion mark

Hi Phil

"free' pass for £3!)" you didn't spend enough time in Scotland to appreciate that £3 isn'e free *wink*

Sorry can't make Rippon Classic Car Gathering on 25th, I will be in Brum celebrating my best man's 60th. Oddly enough I have been invited to my Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary in Cambridge on 31 July but I wasn't planning to go 'cus they only drink Ribena 😔

I am however planning to go to Woodvale on 7-8 August, I have bought a ticket but not heard anything back from Sam yet.

Great to meet up with you but pity we didn't have more time for a chinwag and some photos but maybe next year.

Blue7

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else

Blue's pics

Blue's vids