Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What a great days racing

SV Gary

Great weather, incredible tight competition – 5 drivers within 0.27 seconds of each other in class 3 – well done Richard 😶‍🌫️, so close Michael ☹️ and to top it all I beat my PB 😬.

Great day – what sprinting is all about.

Gary

SV 1.6k SUPERSPORT 150

What a great weekend! *smile* *smile* *smile*

Great weather (all weekend despite the forecast), Great Sprinting and a great bunch of people.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and help over the weekend, much appreciated *smile*. Thanks also to all the club members who made my son (James) so welcome he really, really enjoyed the weekend...although he does wonder now what 'Fresh meat' means 😬

Just uploaded a video clip on here (The video quality is 'soft' as I need to focus the bullet cam lens) . Although I was happy getting a 62.98 sec run on my 1st trip to Curborough, I was pretty impressed with the overall high standard of driving... all I need to so next time is find another 3 or 4 secs 😬

1.6 K Series EU3, 2003, with DVA K05 and a few other goodies...

website here

• Area Representative

Thanks to everyone who helped organise the event *thumbup* I meant to come down to the awards ceremony and say bye to folks but had to dash off from the ESV when reminded of a dinner engagement.

Great to see everyone and hope to see plenty of you at MIRA next weekend.

BTW thanks to Malcolm for showing me some of the potential of my car 😬

Cheers

Nick

Back in a BEC! - but done alright in Class 1...

Fantastic day, thanks to everyone for making it such a great day *wink*

Congratulations Mr Willoughby, excellent win *smokin* Class 1 was really good fun 😶‍🌫️ thanks all *thumbup*

Can someone send me the Class 1 times, I want to see how many points I've dropped 😔

See you all soon *wavey*

Thank you to everyone who made my debut in the Speed Championship such an amazing experience yesterday - especially Dad for trusting me with his car and his words of wisdom throughout the day! I had an absolutely fabulous day, made even better by the constant support and encouragement that came not only from the Class 1 boys, but from everyone I spoke to! Can't wait for MIRA! 😬

It really was a great day - thanks for the congrats *wavey*. Well done to all Class 1 competitors - there were many with much improved times - and particularly Al who must have knocked about a second off his PB 😶‍🌫️. That final run was great to watch.

I was really surprised with the time of my first timed run. I usually like to get a decent banker in on T1 but seemed to get an attack of the red mist. I knew it was fairly quick but it felt really untidy. I'm gutted that my video camera wasn't working , so unfortunately no footage this time, David.

Can't wait for MIRA and just hope we get the same lovely weather as at Curbs. See you there *thumbup*.

Andrew