Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R500 roll bar wanted (to buy or possible swap for a black FIA S3 bar)

SUPERLIGHT91

like this new or used (okay well maybe not 'used' if you get my meaning)

R500 roll bar for S3

if you have one up for grabs: I'm up for an outright purchase and will arrange to collect from anywhere in the UK (with a little help from my DHL account).

.... Let me know where you are and how much you are asking. I may even swap for my black FIA bar for an S3 if interested in an upgrade to 'track' spec. at +£50 (as the FIA bar is more expensive than the standard road R500 bar), otherwise I'll keep my FIA bar for future use and buy a road-bar outright.

(mine's a road car so the chunky R500 bar would do me nicely, and improve my rear visability on the road too) thanks matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk

I'm still looking for one of these bars - they are about £160 new - looking to spend upto £90 for a used one that has been fitted to a car or upto £130 for a new one still in packing.

I have a tidy black FIA one the car (no petty strut though)- that I will either keep or consider exchanging straight swap for a brand new R500 still in packing or a used R500 bar +£40 for a used example. my FIA bar new is IRO £230 - but has to be worth £130 to someone looking to upgrade to one.

enquiries to matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk

Superlight (mk.1) 1800k car #91