Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough - Buddies wanted

GrahamV

The interest in the 2010 Speed Championship continues to grow – Sam sent me an updated list yesterday and we now have a total of 19 novices. *thumbup*

For Curborough we have a number of novices who have asked for a ‘buddy’ as this will be their first event. The idea behind the buddy scheme is just to give some initial support with things like signing on, scrutineering and paddock / practice etiquette.

For next weekend I’m looking for about 5 or 6 buddies across Classes 1, 2 and 3 – will volunteers please either post below or e-mail me at graham at vingoe dot com.

Thanks in advance,

Graham *wavey*

PS – Thanks to all the buddies who helped at Llandow and Goodwood – the feedback has been very positive. Your help and support is much appreciated.

Graham,

If you are struggling *confused* at Curborough for buddies, as one of the more experienced novice's (now i've attended 3 events, even if I only completed 2) i'm willing to give a hand with any of the new novices, preferably in Class 2, as i'm sure there will be better heads around if I get stuck and have to shout for help.

I've got to say that the help from a buddie in the first few event's is fantastic and the support from everyone else in the paddock when things do go wrong is astounding, makes me proud to be associated with everyone involved.

Q469 WET, 1990 1690 Xflow Long Cockpit in Ali except for the red bits. .CaterBram on Facebook

Thanks chaps - all sorted for Classes 1, 2 and 3 but I need one more buddy for a new Class 4 competitor *thumbup* I'll send out the details/pairings tomorrow - it's a bugger when work gets in the way.

Any volunteers from Class 4?

Thx

Graham *wavey*

Thanks for all of the posts and e-mails offering to be 'Buddies' - all sorted now for Curborough (i think) *thumbup*

Once again thanks for your support.

Graham

PS - we have lots of volunteers - those that I couldn't allocate for Curborough I will try to carry forward to Mira *wavey*