Click here if you are having website access problems ×

private "7" reg

wonkey eyed barmaid

no-one around with initials R.D.K then ??

no-one know anyone with initials R.D.K?

It doesent have to be a caterham - could even be a BMW 7 series... then again, anyone with a 7 series is probably too busy trying to work thier iDrive that they dont have time to read the site!! hehe.

V11 RDK

similar plates are on sale for around 400 elsewhere - im open to any offers.

mail@erskine673.freeserve.co.uk

I've a private 7 reg for all people called MATTHEW in so much as it has a 7 in it and a MAT in it - email me if anyone is interested. Interesting swaps considered - its already on a retention certificate so transfer is free (certificate valid until Aug 03)

Ms81@cant.ac.uk

• 3 weeks later...

this reg is still for sale if anyone has the initials RDK...

the reg is V11 RDK (roman numerals for 7, geddit)

this reg has been valued at £550 by an independant private reg dealer - but no reasonable offer refused...

ill throw in the plates as well...

mail@erskine673.freeserve.co.uk

if you know someone with the initials RDK, let them know.

nice suggestion - but it would be more hassle than when changing your mobile number...

having to call/text all your mates to tell them youve changed you name, making sure they put it in thier phones, calling the bank/insurers/work/credit card company with my new details, changing my e-mail address, constantly having to remind my Gran "Im not Grant" anymore "Im Reece/Roger/Rick?"

much better to find an "RDK" (other than the guy who bought it originaly) and sell it for enough cash to buy "-- GWE", and keep my name...

or maybe the guy who bought it originaly would buy it again? - im sure his address will be in the service history somewhere... *idea* *thumbup*

otherwise - V11 RDK - still for sale.

• 4 weeks later...