Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Request for competitor info

robmar

Due to a lack of an engine I am planning to assist with the commentary at Curborough at the weeked *thumbup*

So I am looking at getting a dodgy dossier of L7 competitors *tongue* so if you have any good stories / anecodets about yourself - or more importantly about your fellow competitors that you would like shared with everyone

Happy to accept all sorts of falsehoods, inaccuracies, wild exaggerations, lies, rumours and allegations you have on your fellow competitors.

So feel free to post here or blatmail me any of the above...

Of course I have already started to receive comments about the driving standards of certain members of the managent committee from the weekend just passed and added with the existing info in my possesion should make for a good commentary.

Also happy to take a bribe to not include anything you don't want included to help fund the engine rebuild...

rob 😬

Now now "boys" you had better behave or you'll not be allowed out to play with me next weekend.

The Welsh muppet visited the greenery and tried to fool us all. Then some of his local compatriots spilt the beans. 😔

All other excursions for the day were therefore declared null and void.

I have arranged with Pam for a special children's menu to be available for you David at Curborough. Smiley Faces will be the order of the day *wink*

David - if you are driving up Sunday maybe I could share a ride to get all the facts 😬

rob

PS forgot to add I have enough in the dossier for you already *tongue*

Edited by - robmar on 11 May 2010 08:43:53

Just typical journalistic exaggeration - about the engine and the ahem spinning *mad*

I will have you know I have not spun at every event - just at 2 out of 3 *eek* I think I am in Calvert & Price territory. Ok so it was twice at Llandow - but nothing like as interesting as Troublemaker doing a 360 in the busstop.

As for the engine - well it is so hard trying to find the right setting on the map switch *cool*

Mike

• Area Representative
I will have you know I have not spun at every event - just at 2 out of 3 I think I am in Calvert & Price territory........

Hey. I havn't spun yet this year

I only wish the same was true of my co-driver

He seems to like cones aswell (but my wings don't) 😔 ( I wonder where he gets that from 🤔 😳 😬)

I was there for the day and spoke to a few of you guys.

I still have the RS2000 and thought that you were trying to show me how I should drive that David.

You know grab some brake throw it sideways and hope for the best 😬

What you did was magic and it thoroughly entertained me *cool*

Sparks Electricians