Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Kent Boys on route to Hastings!

Martin J

7PM A228 near East Peckham. If I hadn't been day dreaming while driving the gas van home after another long day 😔 I would have flashed & stuck my arm out the window *wavey*

Tiger Mark, James with hood on *eek* & I think 3 or 4 others in convoy *thumbup*

Hope it stayed dry for you all & your fish & chip suppers *wink*

Edited by - martin jeffrey on 7 May 2010 19:19:07

Hi Martin,

Been dry and pretty sunny all day down here in EAST SUSSEX, not far from Hastings, so they should have been lucky *cool* Shame I didn't realise they were blatting down there I could have driven down and met them for some chips.

Hope you and the family are well, hope to see you soon.

All the best, Peter

Thanks Peter, yes we are all ok & looking forward to the Summer Holidays, it just needs to warm up a bit!

I think the boys will have been lucky with the weather just a shame it wasn't a little warmer. I hope we will have a group blat down to yours for breakfast sometime soon, perhaps when "Blue Leader" returns from his travels *thumbup*

Oh, I'm no longer the only caterham in the village. A guy called Steve should be picking his first 7 up tomorrow from CC. Same vintage as mine, a few extra horses, a little wider & the reverse colour scheme! *smile* I hope he joins the club, I know he looks at Blat Chat.

Happy Sevening Steve *wavey*

I thought there had to be a reason for the weather gear James, first time I've seen the Kwak Green with a hood on 😳

I'm fed up with this cold & damp weather! It's supposed to be Spring.

That's the problem with trains Ian, no steering wheel! 😬

Martin *thumbup*