Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Titanium Silver pics

BruceW

Anyone got a pic of a seven in Titanium Silver, especially with chrome rather than black-pack?

Wife and I are disagreeing about the colour we want!

I found one in the s/h section of the Caterham website.

Thanks

Bruce

i originally ordered my seven in titanium silver but when i went ot see one in the flesh it's really a bit of a dull grey colour. The SV in the brochure is this colour but the lighting in the photo's is far more flattering.

This resulted in me saying to the ex-bird one sunny saturday "can we go and look at car colours today?". She duly agreed (it was the closest thing to shopping that i'd ever suggested). However i think her idea was go to the local rover show room choose either red or blue, job done. How wrong can you be. Six hours of trekking round the county i finally found a good colour. Strangely enough she had lost her enthusiasm by this point.

In conclusion, whenever 'er indoors suggests going shopping counter with a deft "what for car colours?" she will soon back down.

my previous seven was toyota cosmos blue with chrome, very dark blue/purple. current one is lotus laser blue.

You should seriously consider having one with a big green MG logo on it too, and spurious other text and graphics. This doesn't look very Max Power at all and wouldn't have people calling you a knob wherever you went. Much.

Mark's car does look very nice so don't worry about the fact that it's dark grey. They wouldn't look good with silver fittings IMO opinion though. Mr Piper will also be cleaning my car for the next 12mths after not bringing his "dirt" and "plain" comments to my attention recently.