Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Supersport R

Warren H

I've been wanting to go self employed for the last couple of years and I think the time has finally come. Its an exciting time for me but sadly it means I have to sell the single best thing I have ever owned. I'm hoping that once things are going smooth(ish) to then get another Caterham, a lower spec one which I can compete in Class 1 with. This has been an absolutely amazing car and its given me the chance to meet some amazing people and be part of a great community, something I hope I can continue to do.

Pistonhead Ad

Factory built in 2000 (w)

C7 RVR reg included in sale

K Series 1800cc VVC engine professionally converted to Piper 285 solid cams and VVC blanking kit with Caterham Roller Throttle Bodies, Emerald K3 ECU and verniers to produce a healthy 182bhp.

Colour is TVR Reflex purple

6 Speed gearbox

ZF LSD

Carbon dash with full Caterham Digital Stack Instruments

Black pack with small headlights

New style R500 re-packable exhaust - d-cat pipe fitted but CAT included.

15" Superlight wheels with Toyo R888 tyres.

Caterham AP big brakes with MintexM1144 pads

Quick rack - 22%

Caged FIA track day roll bar

Carbon fibre Kevlar Tillet seats

4 point harnesses

Alloy Radtec radiator

Momo 260mm removable steering wheel

Aero filler cap

Interchangeable aeroscreen as well as a heated windscreen and full weather gear (not pictured)

Wide track height adjustable suspension.

As you can see from the spec, its a phenomenal car. Last year I filmed this video in it which was quite a hit within the Caterham community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44N-2cf-0wo

I will miss it!

Warren

What's your Mum going to do for her thrills now - no don't answer that ! *redface*

Sorry to see you will be joining us ex-Caterham owners but " we'll be back "

All the best for your self-employment. I have been self employed for some 37 years and never looked back although I am now looking to retirement this year *biggrin*

All the best

Graham

PS someone is going to get themselves a nice 7

Edited by - BlackBart on 28 Apr 2010 16:50:31

• Leadership Team

Hey Warren - wow no mention of this the last time we met at the Grindleford Cafe! - good luck with the new venture.........and of course you'll always be famous for the clip of your mum's first trip in the 7.

look forward to seeing you in the new 7 - sometime in the near future

Rog

Thanks Rog, truth be told I had no idea when I saw you last that this would be happening so soon but a few opportunities have popped up and I feel that I've got to make my move now. I hope to be back as soon possible, albeit in a slower car.