Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Bits and Pieces

Buda

OK, Ive got

Windscreen, brushed ally with chip in not cracked resin filled (heated), two brushed ally stanchions - whole lot new about £350, to you lot £100 ono

fibre glass indicator pods (on the front) no lenses/bulbs, 2Nr say a fiver.

Stainless steel sill protectors, 2Nr say a tenner

Black Gibson SG studio as new with gig bag and GSFX 4 digital processor, whole lot £500.

Stick insects, 84 available, eat only privit hedge, very small and will grow to about 5 inches long , £5 each or 2 for a tenner, ideal first pet, require minimal maintenance, good for scaring old ladies and children.

All the above are genuinley for sale... email me.

Buyer collects

Buda

Andy, depends on how many you want and if you'll take the risk, they're very small at the moment, I suggest if you want say 2 order (and pay for) 20 or so to minimise postal losses.

I would add that they ARE pedigree and both parents may be seen.

Mark, if you like I'll send you a free sample, you may then also assess the taste. By the way they are more like little sticks with legs hence the name, and they have red bits on their backs and they dance, we do not allow cucumber in our house.

Yes, just like little dancing custard filled cucumbers with legs and red bits, I have checked and I would for aditional fee be able to post the little cucumbers with legs to who ever wanted them.

Edited by - Buda on 21 Aug 2002 14:34:47

Buda - How exactly do you know they are filled with custard 😬

Cheers

Steve

PS Despite the p1ss take, most glad to hear you're not selling the 7, sorry we won't be at Curboro to give you coffee 'til everyone else arrives 🤔

Someone in our school biology class used to steal the stick insects, put them in his mouth, and then open it in front of the girls *confused*

In other lessons he put the bulls eyes in his mouth and made the fish talk.

Unsurprisingly he went on to become a butcher.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...