Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Standard Bilstein dampers and various springs

Dave McCulloch

I'm having a bit of a clearout and found the following bits which are surplus to requirements:

Pair rear Bilstein M0 dampers fitted with standard springs (as came with my 1998 40th Anniversary). Springs are 2.75" diameter. Photos here £50

Pair of front Bilstein M0 dampers - rods move freely / smoothly. Photos here £40

Pair of front springs - 2.75" diameter - I think these were the standard springs that came with my car - marked as Eibach 39/04 / Caterham Cars 77843 Photo here £10

Set of 4 green springs - 2 fronts, 2 rear. Photos here £25

Pair of 2.25" diameter springs - these are black with green paint on both ends. No markings so I've no idea what rate they are. Photo here £offers

Pair of 2.75" diameter springs - again no markings so no idea what rate they are. Photos here £offers

Set of 4 rod end eyes - 1 of them needs a new bush (I do have the old bush but the centre is slightly damaged). Photo here £15

Pair of damper rod extenders for wide track. Photo here £5

4 conical rear damper top mounts. Photo here £20

Pair adjustable platform adjustor rings Photo here £10

Pair bottom spring mounts Photo here £10

Pair front damper top spring mounts Photo here £10

Not sure what the other fitting in the pic here is - front damper top mount for narrower spring diameter? £offers

All prices are plus postage, or collection from East Grinstead.

Please reply on this thread. I've guessed for some of the prices, so if I'm miles out please let me know!

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave,

Do you still have the rear dampers. If they are for the under de dion tube mounting (I think they will be ) can you let me know and I'll give you a call or mail re condition. Not too bothered about the springs but they might come in useful.

Thanks, Steve

Steve

The rears came off my car - which has the below de dion mounting point. TBH I'd leave the spring on, as I don't have a spring compressor (can't remember off the top of my head if you need one to remove rear spring?).

Give me a call on 07881 578682 if you're interested.

Dave