Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Goodwood volunteers / buddies

GrahamV

As you know in 2010 we are introducing a support scheme for novices at their first event. This is not to replace the general support and ‘goodwill’ that novices always enjoy at our meetings but more about helping them through some of the preliminaries such as signing-on, scrutineering, drivers briefing and when/how to queue for practice, etc.

The response has been good with a total of 12 novices asking for support from the 'Buddy' scheme.

I have a draft copy of the entrants and I need 4 more volunteers to act as buddies to our novices – ideally I need another two experienced Sprinters from Class 1 and another two from Class 2.

So, if you are able to spare some time at Goodwood to welcome our novices and give them some basic support (...and a pat on the back when needed) then please drop me a blat mail or post below.

Thanks,

Graham *wavey*

Thanks for all the posts and the e-mails.

I've just recieved the Goodwood entry list from Terry Holmes so I will finalise the pairings tomorrow morning and send out an e-mail to all novices and their buddies.

Once again thanks to everyone for their support - the response has been so good that I've even started the buddy list for Llandow and Curbs *smile*

See you all on Saturday at Goodwood,

Graham