Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tubs of Volcanic Ash

Wile7

Ideal for that final 'cut' on the paintwork to get a real shine on your machine... *cool*

And for your better half (male or female) it is also an excellent face scrub *thumbup* *thumbup*

Rarely available - I am doing a bargain price to BC'ers only:

£5 per 500g tub

Form an orderly queue below please (and don't forget to post quantity too).

Delivery should hopefully start towards the end of the week all being well 😬 *thumbup* *smokin*

Dave Ardley - White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams - King Clam of Clam Hill!

photos

Could be. You need to really apply the stuff fully around the lower regions and then use the edge of some aluminium oxide paper to ensure that the product get in to all the appropriate crevices *thumbup*

I can supply both Ally Oxide paper and instructions if you wish *smile*

Dave Ardley - White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams - King Clam of Clam Hill!

photos

Got your air delivery, and to be frank I'm very disappointed. *mad* It must have burst out of the tub on delivery, because it's all over the place, and it's proving a bn663r to wipe off. The quality of the product is poor too; it's a peculiar grey/black colour, and it looks like several grades mixed together, presumably due to some problem in the Icelandic plant where it was made. And it's well short of the advertised 500g, which is especially annoying as my neighbours seem to have got deliveries without sending you any money at all. *confused* Not impressed *nono*

Alex McDonald

Loud, louder, loudest... 😬