Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tillett seat Sheffield to Kent please

Squadron Leader

Anybody coming 'down south' in the not too distant future? - I could use the services of someone to bring a Tillett seat down from Penistone in Sheffield to Sevenoaks in Kent. Or, at a push it could be dropped off near Brackley in Northampton.

Please let me know if you can help. My number is 07711 182888.

Many thanks in advance.

Phil

This sounds like the tillet purchased from AndyBram which is currently sat in my works at Penistone. :)

i'm in jersey at the moment but the seat can be picked up between 8am & 4pm.

back on friday so after this if you drop me an email we can sort a time to either collect from work or home .

if its any use i'm at the intro to sprinting this saturday at curborough and goodwood on the 24th....

Q469 WET, 1990 1690 Xflow Long Cockpit in Ali except for the red bits.

We are doing Yorkshire 3 Peaks in aid of Rotherham Hospice

Edited by - CaterBram Jnr on 14 Apr 2010 18:35:11

Can I gatecrash this thread ...

Caterbram - I've also bought some tyres from Andy. I'm still hoping that I can get to Goodwood to get the CR500s on 24th April, but I've got to drop my van into St Albans between 10 and 12, then get back to Kent before getting across to Goodwood, which sounds like a lot of work and doesn't achieve my original aim of actually coming to Goodwood to watch the L7C sprint!

If Ian is already doing a pickup from you next week, could he pick up the tyres at the same time (could they get there from wherever they are?), and I could get them from Bean (or even better Sevenoaks!) then.

Now I appreciate that this is a long-shot (perhaps needing the help of four different people!) but it would definitely be worth £20 to NtL!

If it's not possible, then don't worry!

Jez

Jez,

As long as I know ahead of time it would not be a problem with me with the tyres being collected by "S M25 T" if it's not a problem with him, however we will be coming down to good on the friday afternoon arriving around 8ish hopefully, camping Friday night & Saturday night, then travelling back up on Sunday, so if they can't be brought down for any reason we can sort out a time & place to meet.

Chris.

Q469 WET, 1990 1690 Xflow Long Cockpit in Ali except for the red bits.

We are doing Yorkshire 3 Peaks in aid of Rotherham Hospice

Hi All,

No problem with either pick up point. Just let me or CaterBram Jnr know whether Penistone or my home address which Squadron Leader has is the preferred one. Will make sure seat and tyres are there as required. 😬

Cheers

Andy

Becoming a part-time x-flow convert 8-O

Piccies

Just got back from my travels abroad -and see that the Tillett seat is safely tucked up in

my garage.Many thanks to those who made this happen, especially to Ian, thank you.

I will arrange a donation when I get back to work this week.

Thanks again fellas.

Phil