Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Elite gearbox bits

Vinnie_Hki

No idea what the right price for these bits should be - so here are my suggestions feel free to make an offer *smokin*

Custom made propshaft to suit Elite IS200 5spd 100 quid

Shift lever mechanism and bracketry from back of box 25 quid

Custom gearbox mount 20 quid

Digital display etc of gear - expect this would be suitable for any sequential box 90 quid

Vinnie

• Area Representative

Hi Vinnie,

Can you give me details of the gear indicator for a sequential box? If it will work with my Blackbird engine, I am very interested.

Thanks

Nick

-----

Back in a BEC! - but done alright in Class 1...

@Nick: Yes, it should work with any sequential including a bike box. However the potentiometer might need to be changed - I don't know. But as this is a separate part that is easy peasy if needed. It's the Geartronics one, complete with potentiometer.

@Mick: Not an unreasonable offer *smile* would you like me to check the postage?

Vinnie

Edited by - Vinnie_7 on 14 Apr 2010 21:07:12

• Area Representative

Hi Vinne,

Sorry for the delay but I was waiting for Geartronics to get back to me with a couple of questions. However, seeing their site and how close they are to me, I think I will sort one out from there esp if I might need to get the potentiometer sourced.

Good luck with the sale though

Nick

-----

Back in a BEC! - but done alright in Class 1...

Apologies for the delay - getting home was more of a challenge than planned having flown to work.... *eek*

@Mick looks like the mount, prop and bracketry will come for 45 Euros as an Economy package - estimated at 8 - 10 days. Or as a priority package for 57 Euros - estimated at 5 - 7 days. So about 165 quid delivered.

@Nick - Fine.

Vinnie