Click here if you are having website access problems ×

q/r stanction mirrors - by "Nifty Bits" - singles or pairs, brackets or complete mirrors

SUPERLIGHT91

... anyone recall who makes the quick-release plastic mirrors that slot one with very nice stainless bracket & fittings that quickly attach onto the window stanction?

reason I ask is I had a set on a 7 about 5 years ago - and they are idea for use with half-doors, and quickly removable to fit full doors.

If anyone has any (singles or pairs) I would be interested to buy (hence posting in the wanted section).

Otherwise contact details of who made them would be useful to see if I can get some still.

regards

Matthew

Superlight (mk.1) 1800k car #91

Edited by - superlight91 on 11 Apr 2010 11:16:46

Edited by - superlight91 on 11 Apr 2010 11:54:17

Mathew is it these here and here you mean from Nifty Bits and originaly Seven accessories, dont know if they are still available new but occasionaly come up in for sale

Nifty posted a thread here regarding another batch, dont know if anything came of it, hope this helps

Tim

Edited by - tbird on 11 Apr 2010 11:46:55

Edited by - tbird on 11 Apr 2010 11:47:28

Tim - thanks a bundle - they're the ones, brilliant

I love this club (and sharing of knowledge, suppliers, events and info. like that)

Therefore if anyone has any 'nifty bits' mirrors or brackets they want to sell: I am your man.

Many thanks

Matt Stears

C7 GCS *cool*