Seven

Buda

Just to get this clear...

1. no spurius crap posts from those who know me please

2. I am not at all happy about this

3. this is not a wind up

4. I am still not happy about this.

anyway

Oct 01 Caterham seven 1600K Roadsport, 5 luverly gears, Supersport Conversion, green, white nose band and stripe (not peal off, painted), 11000 miles, one owner, leather seats, FIA bar, carbon stone guards/sills/indicator pods, black windscreen and spare (chipped) brushed ali windscreen and supports, push button start, tonneau cover, removable momo wheel, full weather equipment (hoods brand new), hood bag, full Caterham service history, just had 12000 service completed at millwood (£400 + quid).

Its a proper one with cycle wings.

I do not want to sell the car, but need the money as I am poor, I will only sell the car to the right person and at the right price which I have on reliable info is £16,995 - I will however do the right thing and to keep the books straight sell for £17,000.

If your interested ring me on 01744 605714 between 7 and 9pm

The cars in the st helens region.

Buda,

You appear to have left open the possibilities of spurius crap posts from people who don't know you. As far as I know we have never met, so I felt obligated to rise to the challenge.

Jimbo

PS - So your not happy about this then?

We have met, but I wouldn't say I know you as such!! I will however refrain from posting a spurious crap post! (Correct spelling BTW!!!!)

Sorry to hear it's gotta go, couldn't you flog various members of your family off as slaves instead?? Seems a more reasonable option to me??

Cheers

Steve

PS I don't think your overly impressed with this "Flog the 7" scenario, don't know why, just a feeling I get! Bet you are really p1ssed off with people replying to your post, with no intention of purchasing the aforementioned vehicle??

PPS For what it's worth I do not know Jimbo, Tark or Count!

PPS I do not like your taste in music, even though I heard most of it at Curboro' earlier this year!

I don't know Jimbo, Tark, SJ or Buda.

In fact, on reflection, there are quite a few people I've yet to get to know and given my current age (35) and the number of people I'd need to meet to get to a whole planet in my lifetime (say 70 plus some slower years), I'm going to struggle unless I up the ante somewhat.

Can't you see I'm depressed....

I havn't slept, I havn't shaved, I havn't even ironed my shirt.... The family, unfortunatley, are worthless, I have only been offered a goat and half share in a camel for number one daughter.. There must be a way out of this, I don't know what it is just yet but it WILL come to me..

Mav's right - not for sale any longer *thumbup* *thumbup* *smile* *biggrin* *cool* 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

But - he didn't talk me out of it, there have, however, been certain restrictions applied by the financial crisis,

a) got to stop smoking

b) not allowed cable telly

c) mobile phones cancelled

d) not allowed to use the seven *mad* *thumbdown* mind you I can still look at it, and its only temporary not using, and its bound to make the weather lurverley for the rest of you.. see how I put my self out just so it'll be sunny.

Buda

Remember a seven is for life - not just for christmas.

In order to retain its value you'll need to warm it up once in a while...

2k-3k miles a year should do it nicely, wouldn't wear it out that much and insurance would be cheap. And in the long run, darling (you should say this to the Mrs, I'm not coming on to you or anything), it'll pay for itself.