Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Avon CR500 rear tyre/s 205/r13 - 4mm tread +

SUPERLIGHT91

Hi,

Got a pair of 205 CR500s in the shed surplus to requirements. Tread is good at 3-4mm across the entire face. Even more of a fluke is the fact that I am racing at Lydden Hill next saturday and could pop them in the trailer without too many problems. What sort of money are you thinking of?

Cheers

Paul

Thanks they would be useful, and although I am working at the University in Canterbury next Saturday AM, I am sure we could arrange a meet or drop off point. In fact my colleague's Uncle runs the Honda motorcycle shop just before the Lyden turn, and even I can't tie up first thing, I am sure it could be arranged to drop them off there.

Indeed assuming they are 3-4mm (and I think new ones are 7-8mm) they should do me for 1-2,000 road miles so I would be interested to offer you around £60 cash if you are looking to part with them. Either way thanks for the offer it may just well do me a turn, as its only around £20 for me to have them fitted at Watling Tyres. Then for £80 I would a 60% used set of tyres at 40% of the new price which would be about right for me.

Thanks for getting in touch and good luck at Lyden next weekend, and I hope we can tie up. regards

Matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk

Superlight (mk.1) 1800k car #91

Hi MAtt,

I will be in the circuit from about 7am so probably too early to leave them at the Honda dealer. Normally I gat away from the circuit at about 6pm so again this might be too late to stop in for a drop off.

How does the DHL account work for you. Can you organise collection from my home?

Cheers

Paul.

Perfect thanks - sold. I can arrange collection (but it will cost me a further £20 with DHL) so if the drop off on the way to the circuit Sat is an option that would be great.

All you need to say on the drop off at Kent Motorcycles is "two tyres I've agreed to leave here for Andy Powell - he will collect them later", they will be expecting them. I would like to sort you out with some payment this week - so let me know if you would like Paypal, cheque or direct bank pay-in and I will sort this out before the weekend.

If you don't get time to drop them - I can probably meet you at the gates of the Lyden circuit as you leave when I finish work if you want to call my mobile no. on the day, and we'll keep the DHL option as a back-up plan for next week now.

regards

Matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk

Superlight (mk.1) 1800k car #91

Hi Matt,

Meeting you at the gate as I leave would be my preferred option due to the time of day I will be passing in the morning. How much notice do you need to get there? Race days have a habit of not running to plan and rather than keep you hanging around I could give you a call as the day comes to an end. We can sort cash out on Saturday if you prefer and to save any PayPal costs either way. If you blatmail me your mobile number I will keep it ready for Saturday.

Cheers

Paul.