Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Honda S2000 for sale

Hotly

Because I have now bought an R400 I have my fantastic Honda S2000 for sale, it is advertised on Pistonheads here

Berlina Black with Red leather interior

Only 3,500 miles

Air Con. Xenon Headlights, Headlamp washers,central locking, alarm, Immobiliser, CD player, Electric roof, Electric mirrors, Tonneau cover (still in original packaging)

Still in full Honda Warranty with 6 month Tax

A fanstastic car, if you need any more details please contact me

Thanks

Richard

Lovely car *thumbup* I've often thought about one of these if I ever had to lose the 7.

What's your view on the S2000, and I know it's not a like for like comparison, but how does it compare to the R400. I would imagine it's slower up to 110mph but then faster over 110mph. Good luck, if I had the money I would snap that up *thumbup*

Edited by - paul abrahams on 1 Apr 2010 17:24:57

As an ex owner i can tell you they are a great car

As the tach needle passes 5500 rpm all hell breaks loose and its off to 9000 rpm

Handling is great too

A cracking car and if you have the optional hard top even better *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Mad Hatter Racing - Feel The Duralight R Torque 😬 Carl @ Penn 7's *thumbup*

We tried to tell him that he would end up in a Caterham. It only took a few Caterham passenger rides around Donington and Silverstone and, oh those tunnels on the way to Le Mans, and he was a convert. Enjoy the R400 Richard 😬

This S2000 must be one of the best around - low mileage, great colour combination, venture shied etc and it can keep up with a decent powered Caterham on the B roads- on the striaghts anyway 😬

Best of luck with the sale

SV 1.6k SUPERSPORT 150

Thanks for all your reponses guys

I love the Honda looks great, handles like a dream, sounds great after 5500 revs up to 9000, this is were all the action is !! This was one of the last batches to be made as Honda have stopped production of the S2000 which is a real shame.

On the "S2000 owners club" website some guys have added a Turbo which gives an extra 100 BHP taking it to 350 BHP (they will do this after the Warranty expires !!)

Yep Gary is right, riding shotgun in a caterham at Donington and Silverstone made me convert to the R400, both the Honda and R400 are great cars but in diferent ways. You have all the sexy bits on the S2000 ie leather, AC, great design, very realiable, great acceleration, top end speed quicker than Caterhams. The R400 is more raw, quicker 0-60 and on the corners, with a Caterham you have just a little bit more of a thrill driving them.

I will be sad to see the S2000 go and I would always recommend them over a Porsche, TT or MX5 etc

Thanks again