Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lathe, Pressure Washer, Compressor, Post Drill

Krismuss

Posted on behalf of my Dad!

He's finally getting round to clearing out his garage/home workshop for a move to retirementsville and having got rid of my TR7 as an unfinished project he's allowed now to flog the last of his heavy kit!

Pics to be added shortly (once I get Picassa warmed up)

Dad's Stuff Here :)

All the kit is in sound working order and knowing my Dad in good condition if a little dirty!

Buyer would need to collect from nr Malmesbury (Wilts) about 5 mins drive off of the M4.

Clarke floor standing lathe (single phase 230v supply) - 6 speed complete with 12 speed mill/drill head, as sold in Machine Mart CL500m (floor stand included) £400

AIR COMPRESSOR ( Industrial ) SE15 C160- CLARKE 14 CFM 230V 3HP 2.2KW 150 litre tank. Needs to be fed via 30A circuit for start up £200

Post Drill & Pressure washer I need to find out more about to post details & prices.

Pressure washer now sold to Dave, thanks!

Any questions just let me know.

Chris *wavey*

Orange and Loud

Edited by - krismuss on 1 Apr 2010 23:00:20

OK, so my 'O' Level in ENgineering/Metalwork wasn't enough for me to realise there is no post drill *redface* the item in Pic 3 is a milling head for the lathe (included in lathe price).

The washer is a Clarkes King 120 Hotwash though the lance needs replacing.

Like this one I think here

£120 wanted

Though someone has sent a BM this afternoon asking for 1st dibs subject to price.