Click here if you are having website access problems ×

set of 4x genuine Caterham 13" black centre Minators *PROVISIONALLY SOLD*

SUPERLIGHT91

see:

]here

4x bare wheels 6"x13" available at £195 collected (£205 complete with 16x wheel nuts and 4x Caterham branded centre-caps)

4x complete wheels 6"x13" with an excellent set of matching Yokohama A032-R tyres still fitted £295 collected

I can deliver around Kent and neighbouring counties for a modest contribution towards diesel over the bank holiday (I can accept payment by Palpal or bank transfer before delivery, or cash on collection in person will be fine).

Edited by - superlight91 on 30 Mar 2010 09:28:02

Edited by - superlight91 on 31 Mar 2010 08:46:34

Thanks for the confirmation.

I'm prepared to offer £225 for the lot.

With £200 to be the going rate (do some research on BC), I think this is a realistic offer *wink*

Can collect now Saturday.

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

That is understandable and I appreciate your offer/s today. Anyone still interested feel free to come back to me on Fri eve. Sat am if still interested.

I'm waiting for my new wheels to be delivered Thu - and I may well reduce closer to your offers if the new wheels arrive so I can fit them Friday and release free-up the wheels by Saturday.

you can also email me direct on matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk and by return I will send you higher res. pics. by return email to assist with your decision either way.

regards

Matthew

Got them Matthew *thumbup*

Have replied btw *wink*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Edited by - Slider@7 on 31 Mar 2010 07:42:42