Click here if you are having website access problems ×

GF cycle wings (McLaren orange) - SOLD

Slider7

Also advertised here ...

(So some shameless double 'advertising' 😳 *tongue*)

For sale :

Pair of drilled glass fibre cycle wings (13”/14”) in McLaren orange with side repeater lenses still attached

Removed when upgrading to CF cycle wings – used (20k miles) but good condition

My price : £25 (pair)

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Edited by - Slider@7 on 9 Apr 2010 22:39:15

They are still available ... but I didn't take them to the UK (so still in Belgium at the moment).

However, if you want them, I'm sure I can get them to the UK for you : friends are regulary visiting and I'm coming again myself early May

Just let me know if you want these *wink*

Hi Mark,

A friend of mine is coming to the UK on the 25th (of April) ... he can deliver them to Ian (SM25T) who's located near Dartford.

Alternatively, I myself am coming on the 6th & 7th of May ... and could deliver them to Andy (Belcher), who's located in Redhill.

From there on you have to arrange collection yourself.

Please let me if this would be OK with you & what option you would prefer *thumbup*

If you would like option 1, please let me know before 7pm today, since I'm actually seeing the person who's coming over on the 25th today.

Regarding payment : would prefer you pay the money to Ian by bank transfer (UK account).

Just had a big clear out (look here) and this system worked perfect (thanks to Ian) *wink*

Cheers,

Bruno

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Edited by - Slider@7 on 8 Apr 2010 08:30:35

Hi Bruno,

I'm just up the road from Redhill (Coulsdon) and my parents live in Mertsham, so collection from Andy would be perfect for me.

More than happy to pay Ian by bank transfer or cash to Andy on collection - whatever you prefer. Blatmail the details.

Cheers

Mark

Edited by - spiderlane on 8 Apr 2010 08:39:29

Hi Mark,

OK, I'll deliver them to Andy *wink*

Maybe it's the easiest to pay the money to Andy (in cash) ... but I would prefer that this is done before the 7th (of May) ... that way, I can use it as a (small) part for paying Andy for the service 😬

Maybe you could collect them on the 6th of May ?

Do you have Andy's details ???

Cheers,

Bruno

Perfect Mark *thumbup*

Will BM you Andy's details this evening *wink*

Cheers,

Bruno