Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R300 G0 - Holmfirth A635

Wil Akroyd

Aha!

Didn't you drive past my house (& my Roadsport SV) about 4:15pm ish?

We were all just leaving in the tintop - feel free to pop in for a cuppa, next time you're passing...

Phil.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, it must be an electrical problem...

Will,

Was good to see you, *wavey* sorry only had time for a brief chat, yep would be up for a blat with you soon, only had the car 3 weeks, just can't seem to stop jumping in it and going for a blat 😬

Phil,

passed your mota too but was prob bout 1.00 ish, mine is orange, will pop in for a chat next time.

Mark

I thought I had seen the car for sale recently - it's a stunning car! Have you had sevens before? You should come over to the L.A.D.S (lancashire and district) meet, its on the first Wednesday of the month, there are plenty of events and blats organised by members (and expert advice on hand). http://www.lads7.co.uk/

Hopefully see you there next month if not for a blat before! 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

C7 WEA 1.6K DVA Power

Wil,

It's my first seven, wanted one for years and even went to cat midlands a few times looking at them, but had a s1 Exige prior to this, yeh will be popping over to the LADS meet over in Bolton, have had an email from Paul regarding the meet, so will hopefully see you there next month *smile*

What a complicated spotted...

I drove past longlostlad while you had the bonnet off about midday? Was in the tintop (with 2yr old - so decided not to stop!) and at the same moment another seven passed the opposite way. Saw it late, but it had black diamond shapes on the rear wings, was that somebody on this thread?

Nick