Click here if you are having website access problems ×

standard size genuine Caterham Cars supplied Chrome headlights, pair VGC **NOW SOLD**

SUPERLIGHT91

standard size Chrome headlights, pair VGC £50 +£5 post. Have just bought some in black which suit my black-packed car better, so these are surplus to requirements. £100ea these days, so grab a bargain, VGC no dents or no damage to glass. Genuine Caterham Cars part supplied with my seven that has only covered 8,000 miles from new, so as you would expect, they are pretty tidy. email me for photos.

Edited by - superlight91 on 21 Mar 2010 19:42:54

Definitely interested cos the chrome plating on mine are starting to pit and flake! Newbie question here...Will they fit my 1998 Classic?

If the answer is yes, then I'll take them off you! Can you mail me some pics please. I won't be able to get get back on to BM until this evening though.

Cheers,

Andy

1998 VX1600

Geoff Barker got in first by email last night, but Andy is 2nd choice in case Geoff doesn't want them when he studies the photos later.

Yes Andy they are were off my '99 Superlight with only 8,000 miles on the clock, but are exactly the same units fitted to the classic.

There is a small amount of surface rust on the collars at the bottom - but photos will show all and they are otherwise spotless with no dents or cracks in the lenses.

Superlight (mk.1) 1800k car #91