Click here if you are having website access problems ×

genuine Caterham Carbon Fibre QR aeroscreen with 3x Racetech mirrors sell or exchange ***SOLD Thanks for all your interest***

SUPERLIGHT91

Genuine Caterham S3 fit (not SV) removeable aero-screen in superb as new condition. Conversion to full screen again for touring this year leaves it surplus to requirements.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200451623943&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Looking for £325 delivered (or £300 collected) to club members or will exchange for tidy versions of any of the following:

- pair of Tillet composite seats (or a single kevlar Tillet)

- pair of leather S-type seats

- current style 13" wheels (pairs of 6", 7" or 8" width)

- complete 4:1 exhaust system to suit 1.8k

Superlight (mk.1) 1800k car #91

Edited by - superlight91 on 19 Mar 2010 21:54:53

Edited by - superlight91 on 20 Mar 2010 10:17:08

Edited by - superlight91 on 22 Mar 2010 08:57:46

Edited by - superlight91 on 22 Mar 2010 21:43:36

Sorry for sticking my nose in, but I spotted a Caterham Carbon aeroscreen and mirrors on ebay, I think it finishes tomorrow morning and its about the same money.

Thought it might be of interest to anyone else who wanted one !

item number is 230450148160

I'm giving Duncan (the first chap to ask for the screen Friday night) until lunch time today to get in touch and confirm how he will pay, whether he is collecting or not? If this doesn't happen, as I've not heard from him since Saturday, I will start working my way down the list after 2pm today - and I even have a 'best-offer' at £325+post to follow-up on the eBay listing which is valid for the next 36 hours if noone else steps in. So one way or another this package will be sold by the end of today hopefully. Any that want to express an interest again and/or see the detailed photos email me direct on matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk and I'll send the photos out to all interested parties after 2o'clock today. regards Matthew

Superlight (mk.1) 1800k car #91

To confirm to all those watching and chasing - Duncan has now made contact and payment is pending so once again *provisionally sold* - sorry to disappoint those waiting in line patiently - I will update the group when finally paid/dispatched tomorrow, in the mean time happy hunting for something similar.

regards and thanks for all your interest to date