Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rollbar mounted tyre rack

Shaun_E

• Support Team

I have for sale one of the excellent tyre racks as produced / coordinated by Dave Morris see here. Used only a few times, it is in very good condition.

It is suitable for a S3 chassis car with standard height, single diagonal, FIA roll bar.

It has the capacity to carry two 6"x 13" rims (175/55) and two 8"x 13" rims (205/55) with tyres or four 195/50 x 15" wheels with tyres.

Yours for £90.

It's quite heavy so collection/GONADS from Slough or Maidenhead would be preferable but I will courier it to you at cost. I will also be able to deliver to most club sprint events.

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing

• Support Team

BlackBart - they aren't available new. A couple of batches have been made in the past. If you follow the link on my post above you should be able to contact Dave Morris who might be able to give you dimensions and supplier details for the clamps. You could then get one made up at a local fabricators. I'm only selling mine as I have changed my rollbar and it won't fit the new Caged FIA bar.

• Support Team

The backstays of the bar are different diameters (38mm on the old bar and 32mm on the new). The bar is also a slightly different shape.