Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Trackdays next year

mav

Spa's a good way away, but worth it. Pembrey is interesting along with the usual suspects....

Brands GP (I would pay up to £250 for the experience) and what about the indy/bike silverstone circuit?

Friends have just done a bike track day there said it was ok and it's a circuit I've not done before. Just a thought...

I'm looking forward to all of them as my car has been in bits more often than on the road this year *mad* ok here's the wish list...

Oulton,

Brands GP,

Cadwell,

Spa,

Pembrey

Poss Silverstone?

Also, which would be the best bet in terms of track surface and organiser for my first Airfield day?

Thanks

I did Rockingham early last year, and I confess that after the first two sessions I thought it was a bit Mickey Mouse, too point and squirty for me.

By the end of the afternoon, however, I had started to enjoy myself a lot more and I got into the rhythm of it. It is very hard on the brakes, and I was enjoying it so much that I cooked my rear brakes (drums).

It's not my favourite UK circuit, but it's one that I'm glad I've done and I would certainly go back there again.