Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cannonball Bob and Gingerbread Man.

Big Dan

Taking my brothers girlfriend out for a thrill ride. Had to make it more of an exciting experience to my Dad's VX220 Turbo. I think I succeeded.

She didn't know much about Caterham's, so spotting another one on our run out to Hambarn and back was a surprise. My wave was a last minute surprised thing.

Where are you based?

I know where Bob's based, it's a good run down the Basingstoke road, I'll have to find an excuse to come down that way sometime.

I'm based in Chichester, always great run from Petersfield via South Harting and Chilgrove but yesterday was the A272 as far Haywards Heath.

I know what you mean about the wave, you think you would have the wear with all to flash the lights but you can never find them in time so resort to a wave.

What colour is your Dad's VXT? I saw a black one in Waterlooville yesterday. Is he a member vx220.org as I have a friend who is quite an active member on there. 3 degrees of separation etc. and all that.

Dan

www.solentse7ens.co.uk www.harbourcars.com

I'm based more Liss way but my parents are P'field.

His VX is blue, but it's just come back from being fixed at Back from Back on Track up Guildford way due to a small spin. Small, yet he lighty clipped the front and rear end. This, due to the way they are bonded together/ materials made etc... cost £8K all in at the insurance!

The A272 is a good road, I find myself more often going Winchester way. Would be good to get out and about with another Caterham owner.