Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Club Members Novice Only Evening Track Day – Brands Hatch Indy Circuit – Wednesday June 30th

Jude

Novice Only Evening Track Day – Brands Hatch Indy Circuit – Wednesday June 30th

We are also pleased to announce in conjunction with Club MSV a novice only evening track day for club members at Brands Hatch Indy Circuit on Wednesday June 30th.

Club MSV Novice Only Track days are designed exclusively for anyone with little or no track day experience. You do not need a high performance car to enjoy the thrill and excitement of driving on a racetrack but they are more than welcome!

These special novice only track days allow you to experience the thrill of driving on a race track without the pressure of being surrounded by more experienced circuit drivers in race or purpose built track cars.

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit is a real favorite amongst track day drivers. Although difficult to perfect, this relatively short circuit provides a great introduction to track day driving with a little bit of everything all rolled into one The combination of swoops, dips, hair-pins and straights make for a great challenge.

Included in the entry fee of the Novice Only Track Evening are:

• On circuit briefing in mini-buses.

• Brake boards and cones around the circuit to help you master the track effectively.

• Limited number of cars on circuit.

• Experienced instructors on hand throughout the evening, offering advice and in-car tuition.

Time Table of the evening is as follows.

15.30 Arrival and Signing on

16.30 Driver Briefing.

17.30 Sighting Laps.

20.00 Track Time Ends.

The cost of the Novice Only Evening is £119.00 and you can book your place by logging on to MSV’s website here or by telephoning 0870 850 5014

Please note that for this day to remain exclusive to the club, we will need a minimum number of entrants.

Geoff *smile*

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Geoff,

What a fantastic afternoon/evening that was!

My first time on track and I thoroughly enjoyed it (so that's what my car was meant for)!

Poor Martin S that had an oil problem, thanks for the donation of your instruction time (I owe you a curry in return at least!).

Some excellent laps, best of all giving chase to Ben's dad who was giving it some beans in their 1.4ss (no slouch).

Now when's the next one?

Chris *wavey* *thumbup* *smile*

Orange and Loud

Geoff

Just wanted to say thanks for organising event. Was my first and wont be the last. I had the most amazing time and as always on any caterham events, met some great people always willing to give advice and help 😬. A special thanks to the gentleman(apologies but have embarassingly forgotten his name) who leant me some tape and the use of his torque wrench. *thumbup*

MY 07 HOT

Superlight SV

Pleased everyone enjoyed themselfs. Anyone fancy doing a write up for Low Flying about the novice evening.

I'll look in to organising an evening on the Indy probably sometime early next year now. We still have 3 track days left to fill and run this year.

Geoff *smile*

• 1 month later...

Hi, a rather enthusiastic mate of mine came to brands that evening, and took a good few 00 mb of photos, I'm sure you're all in there somewhere, if anyone can recommend a site which will low res images, or can take the strain of high res ones, I'll upload them somewhere.

It was a fantastic afternoon off work, many thanks to all!

Matt

(bare ali black nosed K series)