Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A few bits which may be of some use to somebody...

Neophyte

The usual story here I think... The condition many amongst us know and "love" 😔 known as, you guessed it "upgraditis" has given rise to some bits and pieces which others could well have a use for perhaps *smile*

Windscreen (heated) like this one with associated brackets to attach naturally, in good knick. Cost new £364 *eek*

Sidescreens/doors (pair) like this one. Cost new £135 each

Roll Over Bar (FIA) like this one painted Triumph Roullette Green (pearlescent finish), in good knick. On car for c4yrs, but unused! *wink*. Cost new £287

Driver side floor, not lowered version though to be clear. That is what I bought in place of the above...

Caterham harnesses (pair) like this one drivers side with crotch strap also. Out of date (for competition purposes) but in good knick. Cost new £135 each

If interested in any of the above let me know what you think is a reasonable price, does that sound fair *smile*

Edited by - neophyte on 5 Mar 2010 21:32:04

Edited by - neophyte on 5 Mar 2010 21:33:01

stipulate a price
oops *redface* is that the done thing, humble apologies, not done this before old bean.

I tried to leave it open for anyone interested, I am quite laid back about it all if I am honest. If that puts anyone off then, then that is their perogative and my bad luck I guess. Thanks for the pointer though 😶‍🌫️

Neo

Can I have first dibs on the windscreen, if its good, the price is right and you are not in the Outer Hebrides? 😬

So, how old is it, is the glass completely intact where are you and how much do you want for it?

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

FIA bar isn't by any chance a metric one is it?

I will do by best here as I am not 100% sure *redface* It has come off my car which is a '04 R400 Superlight, what did they fit (it is a factory built car) on those as standard? Not the most helpful answer I know 😔 But may help I hope *smile*

Neil1202
Neo Can I have first dibs on the windscreen
I received Blatmail for this one before your post unfortunately, should that not be concluded if you would like me to I can come back to you, but of course your call Sir *smile*

chambomg sorry I am having a slow day I think *redface* Don't understand your post I fear, unless you are asking if I want one possibly. To avoid confusion, I have one to sell if anyone might be looking for one, hope that is clearer *smile* I can only blame an early start to my birthday celebrations whilst posting last night *rolleyes*

Edited by - Neophyte on 6 Mar 2010 11:25:49

N Paul Interested in passenger side harness - blat me to do a deal

Nick

Have someone interested in the pair, should that not be concluded if you would like me to I can come back to you, but of course your call Sir *smile*

UPDATE in case of any interest to anyone + some new bits..

Screen sold

Harnesses sold

Doors may be sold... Andy Lef I got your mail but my replies are undelivered *confused* let me know if you are still interested when you get a minute *smile*

Therefore still up for grabs Rollbar, and floor left; although maybe doors!

Whilst routing around in the garage during above sales I also came across some other bits...

Standard brake master cylinder

Timing pulleys (I fitted verniers in their place)

Momo steering the flat bottom/no top centre section job (although is a bit worn/one of the momo letters has fallen out) it is perfectly functional

Standard roof and associated rear framework, inc roof bag to attach to roll bar

I would rather the bits got used/clears some space in the garage so don't want top dollar for any of it, so drop me a line if you want *smile*

Edited by - Neophyte on 9 Mar 2010 20:16:09

Volker

I will get that sorted out in the morning for you *smile*

It is as I said a bit worn, and the first m in the momo is missing (went walk about whilst at Donington funnily enough). But in terms of practical use is 100%

I will be in touch 😶‍🌫️

Neo

Edited by - Neophyte on 10 Mar 2010 11:23:52

Edited by - Neophyte on 10 Mar 2010 11:24:14

Update 2 in case of any interest

Screen sold

Harnesses sold

Doors sold

Roof and associated stuff sold

FIA bar sold

Having not done this before I can only comment doing 'a bit of business' with fellow blatchatters is a pleasure; if only all business was the same!... 😬