Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The Bike Shed is Ours

FH

Hiya FH.

I'm here, but there isn't much going on that requires my special attention.

Also, I've been damn busy with a non starting sprint car (now resolved, and with a whopping 248bhp *cool*), so expect my posting count to creep up again.

At some point, I'll give you a call, but it could well be early September, or even later (end of the season is mid/late sept, with a weeks break planned for early October.....), before we can free up some time for a much delayed sojourn to sunny Lincs............

Regards to Mr FH........

Hiya Blatman *smile*

Just go and look at page 3 of the "t" topic started by that big bully boy Noger and his gang *mad* Him 'n Deepy, #4 and Birdwhisler have infiltrated our inner sanctum *eek* They're armed with cucumbers.....a sly and insidious reference to your beloved green meenie. This has to stop Just 'cos it's school hols, doesn't mean we have to take this thing lying down 😳 We need a plan *idea* If they're going to be at Curborough overnight on the 24th, we could put potage de concombrecel in their fuel tanks 😬

FH *cool*

I've seen them, but they appear to be talking gibberish. As such, I've ignored them, same way I do the man who sits outside the front of McDonalds, rocking back and forth, talking gibberish....... 😳 😳

If they get really uppity, I'll chase 'em off.........

Sadly, I can't make Curborough on the 24th. ☹️

• 1 year later...