Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The cleanest R300 up for grabs

Racing Snake

David i have sworn not to tell

But if you look on pistonheads you will see a sold car with a few goodies and over 250bhp *wink*

As Nick Chan said "Linds has gone over to the dark side" *evil*

Mad Hatter Racing - Feel The Duralight R Torque 😬 Carl *thumbup*

Edited by - Mad Hatter on 2 Mar 2010 17:21:12

Hey Mark if its any consolation you Know Linds will be giving the big VX lots of tlc and it will be the new car on his website advertising all those nice upgrade goodies he sells at Seven Speed *thumbup*

Mad Hatter Racing - Feel The Duralight R Torque 😬 Carl *thumbup*

Thank you very much for the car Mark - got back late last night. As I said before, when I've finished doing a few bits and bobs, if you feel the need to sit behind the wheel again, you're more than welcome to come along and show me what it can do on a track day.

I'll be very sorry to see my R300 go - but looking forward to working on the new one and hopefully staying on track. *wink*

Hi Mark,

Dont know at the minute *confused*. Just had knee surgery today, I should have had it last week, but the anaesthetist was off sick (?) so at the minute there's a chance that if you're at the top of the reserve list, there could be a place. The medical professionals have suggested that I might not be fit in time so I don't know if I'll make it or not for driving... will make a decision next week.

I'm definitely coming though, as my neighbour is going with his C400 and I have a hotel room booked, so may as well make a weekend of it anyway.

Cheers, Linds.

Hey Linds which leg you had done.....that new car will have so much Torque there will be no need to change gear - into 6th and drive her like an auto..... ;-)

Winter '08 Upgrade was a screaming DVA K05.

Winter '09 Upgrade was a Radical

www.geoffwilcoxphotography.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...