Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Honda CBR600F - fantastic all-round bike. £1,995

Neil_K

For sale my Honda CBR 600F. Brief description:

1999 model CBR 600F-X

First of the aluminium frame models and a significant step up from the previous CBRs

Red/blue colours

27,000 miles

Meta alarm

Datatag

Lightly tinted double-bubble screen. Clear original available also

Remus GP carbon fibre can (92db so a nice burble rather than anything outrageous). Original also.

R&G crash protectors

New battery

New brakes

New-ish Bridgestone tyres

New-ish chain & sprocket

MOT until May

Tax until April

Fully serviced and looked after.

Condition is good for age, the odd scratch and scuff but nothing major and only cosmetic. There is a small crack in the right fairing by the indicator which was there when I bought it but causes no problems at all. This was my first bike after passing my direct access test and is a fantastic allrounder (and great first bike). Rides perfectly, starts first time. Insurance is very reasonable too.

It's unmolested and standard apart from the screen and can. I changed these as the original clear screen I found directed the air rush straight at my head. I also changed the can as the original was huge! Both original parts available. I was planning to switch the cans and sell the Remus seperately on ebay but will keep it on for a blatchatter.

I have owned it for 2 years, during which time I had the 24,000 mile 'big' service done.

£1,995

Linky to review here Note that this mine is one of the last of the carb models, not f. injection. but is the ali frame model.

This is not mine, but it looks like this here

Not advertised anywhere else yet, offered to BC first! Anyone welcome to come take a look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calm down dear, it's only a forum!