Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mr Glum

AndyBram

Hi All,

Just a quick note to say that following the few enjoyable events I did last year I was planning a much fuller season this year, alongside brother Chris (CaterBram Jnr). No such luck as a Civic Type R decided to take me out just after Richies Corner on a track day at Snetterton. Thankfully I had track day insurance and nobody was hurt but the 7's been classified as a cat B write off ☹️ *cry*

I'm hoping by mid year I'll be starting to think about looking around for the 7 of my dreams again. Trouble is I know a lot more this time round which could be dangerous

Until then I'll be helping younger brother out in the paddock. So, good luck to all for each and every run this season and you'll know me as I'll be the one with the glum face in the paddock at Goodwood *tongue*

Cheers

Andy

Starting the search for a 7 again!

Piccies

• Area Representative

Hi Andy,

Sorry to hear the bad news but like the others say at least you have come out of it okay which is the main thing.

Mr D - ultimate spec for a Class 1 car *eek* I think Matt has indicated a likely candidate but it won in 2008 not 2009 unless Willoughby senior's win was a dream 😬

Nick

Back in a BEC! - but done alright in Class 1...

It's great to see the support on Here for a fallen comrade, The wait after the accident was a rough half hour before we heard the all clear. But thank god everything worked as it's supposed to and Andy walked away unscathed.

Both myself and Dave Lynch have offered Dual drives, but at present Andy could not bear to risk somebody elses pride & joy.

Hopefully Andy will find a new love and be able to join in the fun, but until then Andy will be support crew for a change.....

Q469 WET, 1990 Caterham 1690 Crossflow Long Cockpit in Ali except for the red bits.

We are doing Yorkshire 3 Peaks in aid of Rotherham Hospice

Cat B is defined as a vehicle having heavey damage and to be broken into spares only.

I've got to say in all the pictures of accident damaged caterham's i've never seen one like this ☹️

I think rather than listing the damaged bit's you'd be better of listing the undamaged bits 😔

Q469 WET, 1990 Caterham 1690 Crossflow Long Cockpit in Ali except for the red bits.

We are doing Yorkshire 3 Peaks in aid of Rotherham Hospice

Richard Egger *thumbup*

They were great when I had an accident at Snetterton. It's the first insurance claim I've ever made and I was all ready for a big fight. Instead they made the process completely painless.

However, mine was "just" a long front so they paid for the rebuild (rather than having to agree a value). Now completed and back in the garage.

Jez

Jez, I certainly agree. Cheque landed today, paid out in full less the excess of course. That's just 2 weeks and 5 days from the accident *cool* Big thumbs up for Richard Egger and Chaucer *thumbup* *thumbup*

Starting the search for a 7 again!

Piccies

Edited by - AndyBram on 5 Mar 2010 18:00:26