Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Armoufend Bulk Bulk Buy and Fitting Day in the North

Wil Akroyd

I am currently talking with Dave from PPG to organise and bulk buy and fitting day for Seveners in the north of England. (this doesn't have to caterham specific...)

Dave has said he will offer discount to all takers. However this will vary depending how many kits/ parts there of we will buy.

At the moment I am testing the water to see how many people would be interested, if there are sufficient then this topic will be moved to Bulk Buy section.

The day would take place in a large garage I will be able to organise in halifax (very large with a huge car park. The is plenty of blatting to be done round here, so anyone traveling could make a day of it / weekend if need be.

This is a link to the website here showing individual pieces that make up the full kit and the cost per piece. INCLUDING VAT, BUT WITHOUT DISCOUNT. Fitting of a full kit normally costs £160 incl VAT without discount

So if we can all register our interest (or lack of it) then I can get the ball rolling and start talking how much discount with Dave. it would also be helpful if you could include details.

SV / S3..... Your name.... full kit or serial numbers of parts you would require. Please note you are not committing to anything, just a show of interest!

Thanks for reading, Hope this helps 😬

C7 WEA 1.6K DVA Power

Edited by - wil akroyd on 23 Feb 2010 08:37:54

Edited by - wil akroyd on 23 Feb 2010 09:26:46