Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ford Focus Diesel Estate

bluenose

• Area Representative

I have just bought a new car so my Ford Focus Estate is for sale.

Details:

2001 Ford Focus 1.8 DI Estate CL in white.

104,000 miles. I have owned it since 2003 when it had 45,000 miles.

MOT til 29th July 2010.

Tax til 31st August 2010.

Heated front screen, electric mirrors, electric windows, air conditioning, central locking, CD player, Parrott Bluetooth hands free kit, towbar(tows a Caterham no problem).

Had a new cambelt and big service at 95,000 miles. New starter motor fitted last month, new water pump about two month ago. I have it service regularly by a friend of mine. Had it checked for tracking when it had the last set of tyres fitted.

Comes with spare key.

Has a small indentation in the plastic rear bumper, and both body coloured mirrors have scrapes, but otherwise just the the usual stone chips.

Does 50mpg, very economical and is a real workhorse.

£1200 ONO which looking at ads on Autotrader is a good price.

If anyone is interested then please don't ask me for photos as I am working away from home most of the time so it would be better if you came and saw it and I will try and clean it before you come *smile*

Nick

Lava Orange Caterham Blackbird *cool*

• Area Representative

BM replies sent to Roy H and Craig.

Come on, this is a cheap to run 52.3 mpg(combined), reliable car with a large boot, with conveniences of bluetooth phone kit, heated front screen, electric mirrors, CD player. Would make a great car for someone self employed who needs something to carry around lots of equipment etc.

Asking for >2K for one on Autotrader.

Lava Orange Caterham Blackbird *cool*

High could be back in the picture @ 3rd Dibs???? Spoken again to my parents and they are interested (think their fear was lack of pictures).

Depending on where exactly you live perhaps we could arrange to see car Sunday AM with cash in hand? Due to the distance involved I would love a few snap shots before hand if possible, also a post code for location please.

Appreciate that I'm no longer 1st Dibs, so if these arrangements don't suit others in line then please let me know so I we can sort something different

• 2 weeks later...