Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Irony - it makes me smile

The Village Idiot

So I have been called a prat for stating the bleeding obvious about the word great and its use.

I have been vilified by Westfield owners for talking about integrity, quality and performance.

Then this appears.

Now I post this in the sheds 'cos only a true shedder can see past the flim flam of life and understand the true path of enlightenment, we all take the p1ss and that very p1ss taking means that we are alive, kicking and aware of the world.

Substitute the word Caterham for Westfield, substitute the word Westfield for Tiger and voila you have the same people being indignant at prejudice showing exactly the same prejudice.

As Alanis might say, isn't it ironic......

Indeed not actually Myles - I even said that Westfield led the way with BEC's, more so than Caterham.

I just had a little rant about closed eyes within a car club about how "great" their cars were and so much better than anything else when quite clearly it is not the case.

I wouldn't even say a 7 is a "great" car, it is what it is - born a club racer with humble roots developed over the decades to provide an experience far removed from most modern cars.

However "great" it ain't.

Dicks