Slider7

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trotsky : yes you can *wink*

Cris : OK ... will put the 3 200mm sticker aside for you *wink*

You should both have blatmail in a minute *thumbup*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Since Mr. Trotsky doens't give any sign of life after asking first dibs ... these lenses are now available to all again.

Also will add some more 'nice' goodies in the next fewx days ... so watch this space *wink*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

slider7 sorry, been having tinterweb probs so not had your blat mail, email has gone titsup *mad*

I still want the lights and am working on the email problem *thumbup* i'll keep an eye on this thread too for any updates. Cheers

Trotsky N7 HPC

Trotsky : got it *thumbup*

The (RHD) lenses are yours *wink*

Gary : Please drop me a BM to arrange further *wink*

Gary : got your BM - the 400mm stickers are yours *wink* ... but apparently, there was a typo in your address ... since my reply came back undelivered ... will try to BM you, but else just contact Ian regarding payment *wink*

Could I kindly ask that those who still need to make the payment to Ian would do this in the next few days please

This way, it's on Ian account before the 1st of April and Ian has enough time to withdraw it for me to collect on the 3rd of April *wink*

A reminder email has been send a few days ago, but I still am awaiting response from some ...

Thanks in advance *thumbup*

🙅🏻‍♂️ Still a few parts available btw 🙅🏻‍♂️

Edited by - Slider@7 on 20 Mar 2010 19:48:20

Got a BM today from James R. regarding the Bell Sport 3 helmet ... but can't reply ... there seems to be a typo in the address.

So if you're reading this James, could you please contact me again with a working email address *wink*

Edited by - Slider@7 on 22 Mar 2010 20:34:26

'Nifty Bits' removable mirror mounts + SPA touring mirrors now SOLD to Andy Whittle *wink*