Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tweezers

strongy

I pair of tweezers carefully used and cleaned.

Shiny finish, possibly stainless steel or chrome plate, slight discolouration at the "teeth" end.

Supplied and packaged in a Lloyds/TSB plastic coin bag, which could be reused if necessary.

£6.00 inc postage

I also have a large stamp collection

The Allegro is classic you're right, it came 2nd at the concours competition at the BLMC owners club last summer. Sadly Mother let me down by hanging her handbag on the choke knob and failed to push it back in before judging commenced.

(I know this because I heard the one judge whisper "look at that knob with the old bag just about hanging on")

Now, are you interested in my tweezers? *wavey*

awestaco7 - not particularly helpful, have you tried a Post Office, might be one in you local village normally red frontage with the word "Post Office" outside *mad*

M'balz es-hari - very probably, but I would have to work out overseas postage from my local POST OFFICE 😶‍🌫️

brunel - you should use the train to travel more - like me *rolleyes* *nono*

Steve

Thank you very much for pointing out that you can buy cheaper elsewhere, very helpful, thank you so much *rolleyes* *mad*

I would like to point out that these are genuine Tweezers circa 1948 not cheap modern imports from overseas.

Billy

[serious mode]

I know - my father in law collected stamps and had bought several sets of virtually every Charles and Diana stamp in the commonwealth when they got married - several suitcases full. We sold them a few years ago after he died - the advice from the stamp auction house in Ely was 'If they are UK stamps, stick them on envelopes as they are worth more that way'. Not quite the nest egg he thought he had invested in.

[/serious mode]

Steve