Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Trimmer

RoyH

Those of you who are considering this item, possibly weighing up the relative merits with your family etc, should be aware that I intend to place this on E Bay shortly.

These items rarely come up for sale on BC; this is a golden opportunity for someone.

weighing up the relative merits with your family

I've taken your suggestion on board and we are all meeting up for Sunday lunch at Grans to discuss this.

Is it possible not to have first dibs untill then ?. I need to see pics and check if Grandpa is happy sharing the relative merits with the rest of the family. 😶‍🌫️

here is my Duratec R .... C7 TOP

Taffia AO

Cheers Roy

I'll ask the carer's at Mothers home.

She does suffer with bits and pieces sticking to her under carriage when they try to wipe her afterwards if you know what I mean? and what with her piles and everything it can get very painful if they pull the wrong bits.

Anyway if we could trim some of the hairy bits gently it would help a lot.

Does the £5 include secure delivery, packaging, remainder of manufacturers guarantee and concise instructions? *wavey*

I also have a large stamp collection

Alice.

Many thanks for your expression of interest, but I feel I that I must offer Billy first dibs

Billy, I can confirm that this product is ideal for reaching places that some trimmers simply cannot reach, although, of course, I have never tried to do so myself.

In the spirit of BC I will indeed include postage.

Alice, you have second dibs *thumbup*

Morning Roy

I have spoken to the carers and whilst they are reluctant to put anything that buzzes near Mother's bottom they are desperate to give it a trial.

I will send you a postal order for £5 sterling.

The carers will be glad to stop using the tweezers I am sure

I also have a large stamp collection

This is a barely used item.

It comes with instructions but no dvd.

It is not exactly self-attaching and we have removed most of the pritt stick residue that was left over from the last attaching attempt.