Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I’m bowing out……....

Martin S.

……this season. After some pained consideration I’m bowing out this season to give Julie and I more time/money during the summer to do other stuff. We are planning some trips in the 7, including a drive over to Switz to visit my brother to let him show us the mountain passes 😬

Have fun everyone and don’t let Mr Sankey have all his own way in class 4!

(Actually not sure I’ll be able to resist doing Curborough, but don’t tell Julie!)

Class 4 Zetec *cool*

Sad new indeed - how am I to get through a season without the services of 'Julie's Caravan'? In fact who in Class 4 can I abuse and tell them how useless they are, I'll just have to be not very angry on my own. So please come and visit at Curbs, you know that you want to, and bring Julie with you! Otherwise have wonderfull travels.

Lx

Was it me 😳

All the best Martin.

And Fiona just came home and said without knowing about the thread that she was going to give Julie a ring and see what events she was doing this year so she could do the same 😔

All the best.

Simon

Competition Sec

Management Team Member

If in doubt.......Flat out!

Martin

You should still get your license. Then just as the season is hotting up and everyone feels the could win the championship put an entry in and up set them.

I hope its not because Simon has taken over 😬 he seams a nice chap really, and we ought to give in a chance *tongue*.

I am sure you will have a fun year doing something different. Have fun and hope to see you both in the paddock at some point in the season.

David

Ok - that's one down - perhaps I won't have to use the full scope of the R400 after all *redface*

Sorry to hear you won't be there for most of the events, we shall miss retelling the story of the trailer on the IoM 😬

Have a great Summer anyway and see you at Curbs...

All the best

Mike