Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Help re rear lights

edmandsd

I was eyeing up some lights in M&P motorcycles ( type in web search for site ) that would do the job , they have a good selection designed for bikes so they are nice and small .

Or another alternative would be Europa spares , they also have a wide selection .

Dave

I know this will leave you open to abuse later, but I was admiring the rear lights on a Dennis Plaxton bus today!

Round units for brakes (and indicators) made up of loads of LED type lights.

I *think* these would look the nuts on a 7, but haven't a clue where you'd get them from. Perhaps a phone call to Blakey would get some clues...?

Honestly, I was shocked too!

The tail lights formed a little triangular sector of the circle and the brake lights the rest of it.

And then I saw another bus, this is *no* joke, and I swear I've seen the indicator/reverse lamp on a Lambo. The later style Diablo lights, non-LED but similar to the above in that the indicator is most of the circle and the triangular sector the reverse light.

How many people would ever realise that they came off a bus unless you told them? Apart from all of Blatchat.

Try here.

Not from a bus, but sounds like what your after. At least in part.

You'd then need the electrical housing but I reckon you could bond this to the back of the wing and perhaps surround it in some waterproof material...a bit of improv with a plastic cover at over the front of them and you'd be done. Some of the clear lensed housings here would probably work...

No.

As I recall they were the Philips (Silverline?) bulbs that look silver when off but go orange when on. Follow any bodykitted Nova to the nearest car spares shop or try Halfords (no offence UFO - I thought they looked good *smile*, not sure how they'd be in use though?).

These would, however, do the same job if they have the correct bayonet fitting (not sure about bike bulb part numbers cf car ones), and as they're LEDs *should* last longer.

Ordered the Laser LED brake light bulbs from Performance Motor Cycle Parts today along with a pair of LSL025 signal lamps with clear lenses from Vehicle Wiring Products. In theory bulbs should be a straight swap and lights should go straight onto wings...............I'll keep you posted..............Many thanks