Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A week in Tignes, skiing, starting next Sat (9 Jan)

RogW

Daughter No 1 was supposed to be using our ski apt from next Sat for a week with some of her pals... But being students they have been too lazy to sort themselves out - so its going to be sitting EMPTY...

...Which is a crying shame.

All booked out for the rest of the season apart from a week in March and now this week. Ski from the door, reach the lifts in about 20 seconds - Mahooosive ski area - over 300kms of piste at your door step. Our place sleeps 8 max; very comfortable. 2.5 hrs from Geneva on EasyJet.

If you are interested in a VERY good deal - BM me asap.

Apartment website is HERE

Rog

• Area Representative

If anybody is even thinking about a last minute ski deal this year, then this is the deal to take if you can sort the dates out for yourself quickly.

I've skied for the last two years in Tignes stopping at this apartment and and it is unsurpassed in what it offers on your doorstep . . . though I think the lifts are maybe 40 seconds away from the door, not 20, eh Roger? 😬

Forget Les Trois Vallees . . . this is the place.

Giles

Beryl the Peril (HPC)

Nah Giles - you just need to ski quicker!!!! You can get to the Le Tuffs lift in about 20 seconds - others; the next closest is 30 seconds and a choice of 3 others including the Funicular are about 60 seconds... *cool*

Rog

Have a bump on me.

Tignes is my favourite resort. Mega ski area brilliant for all levels. Unfortunately cant make this slot but may well look you up in the future. Will put the word out to a few friends of mine if you wish?

Good luck *thumbup*

Thanks for the support guys - tell everyone!!!

Spoke to the folk renting the apt this week - Got stunning conditions - soooooooo much snow - and the local forecast is sunny but cold next week...

Real shame to have it empty...

Rog