Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Xflow engine mounts, Zetec bits and various NtL items

Sam Monoogian

Photos for most of the below items can be found here

All items can be collected from Thatcham or posted at cost.

Set of 4 wheels on Ford PCD, two with CR322 tyres (pictured) that have done about 200 miles (but are 4 years old) and the other two with tyres that should be immediately replaced *wink* Not my personal choice of DIY painting either but would do as a cheap set of 2nd track wheels possibly. £30 ono - - SOLD

Pair polished windscreen stanchions from 1997 car. The left hand one needs polishing up after one of the socket cap screw hex's rounded and I removed it with a hacksaw blade. £15 (pictured) - SOLD

Pair crossflow engine mounts. £10 (pictured)

Crossflow rear exit exhaust silencer and rear pipe only. Includes rear mounting strap. £20

Crossflow oil pump with Mocal take-off for oil cooler £15 (pictured)

Crossflow starter motor - 3 years old but only 2000 miles on car. 10 tooth pinion. £30

Zetec items - brand new from Focus 2.0 Zetec, removed from my ill-fated Raceline engine - now on ebay, user profile link a few posts down:

Complete clutch

Complete intake manifold

Original wet sump

NtL items:

Fuel filler - bezel only (pictured)

Standard front brake callipers - no pads (pictured)

Crossflow Alternator Strap (pictured)

VDO Oil pressure gauge and sender, 0-5bar - 1995 era, rust spots around bezel (pictured)

VDO Water Temperature Gauge (pictured)

Bonnet from 1980 Caterham with modified cutout - in rather "fetching" shade of green

Need to clear the garage fairly sharpish so collection within the next week preferable and essential by beginning of February.

Edited by - Sam Monoogian on 2 Jan 2010 13:30:40

Edited by - Sam Monoogian on 5 Jan 2010 20:23:21

Andy,

My work is only 2 miles from where I live so I can pop back during the day. Lunchtime between 12.30-2pm is preferable though times outside this would not be a massive drama.

There was a slight complicating factor when I realised today that the two wheels with old tyres on are down in Worthing at my parents place but I see conveniently you're based in Worthing. Following pick-up of the two I've got here would you be happy to pick the other two up in Worthing?

I'll blatmail you my phone number.

My wording possibly wasn't the clearest. All the Zetec bits are the OEM fitment for installation into the Focus/Mondeo that the engine might have gone into. I've got them as I removed them and fitted a Raceline sump and intake manifold to take Webers, and put an aftermarket clutch on.

The bits I have available are a Sachs OEM clutch assembly, the plastic swan neck intake manifold complete with injector rail and injectors and the deep two-part sump. I've now put these bits on ebay as realise they're not that attractive to Zetec Seveners. Ebay profile here.

Hi Sam

Seems like a very fair price. If you would rather let the auction run i am happy to take my chances and bid on it, I am only after it as a spare in case i screw up tapping my current one for the DTA temp sender that i need to fit. if you are happy to sell then blat mail me and we can sort out payment and postage.

Cheers

Ian B

• 3 weeks later...