Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Pace System update any takers???

Johnty Lyons

My good friend Mick Smith and I have been bending Paces ear with regard to the new Dry Sump system. It would appear that following the success of Andy Murphys Spa Trip at long last the Caterham alternative Dyr Sump sys can be released, Benefits include twin scavange , adjustable pressure, and most importantly an increased capacity [one of the only shortcomings of the excellent Caterham system which is limited in the amount of oil you can store in the bellhousing]. Mick and I have identified a tank location in front of the K engine which will allow up to 7 ltrs of capacity with excellent de-aeriation[ spelling?] this just requires the sideways shift of the water header tank and the removal [if fitted] of the redundant Rover engine mount. In order to allow Pace to progress the first batch we need at least 5 takers of this tank location so if anyone wants an excellent dry sump kit fot their car with easy fitment [no engine out or gearbox strip]and a cost advantage over the existing product could they please flag their interest to either me or Andy [here]or direct to Mick smith.

jj

N.I. L7C AO.

Membership No.3927.

I would be interested to know how much Pace are quoting for this tank. I did the work designing this tank and Pace have sent pics of my car to the fabricators. If they had asked they could of had the drawings.